Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that you can't find here, please call our office at
or email us at email@example.com
- Q: Is there a campground? I'd like to bring a tent.
A: Yes, there are camping facilities, but tents are only available after the rooms are full. Please contact us for details.
- I'm staying with friends who live nearby. Can I register for the workshop only, without housing?
A: You can register for the workshop only, but you will have to pay a $600 facilities fee for the event. This fee includes all meals. We want to issue a gentle warning though: some of the really valuable community-building activities happen outside of the workshop times, and we don't want you to miss out on anything.
- Q: If I come for the workshop only (without housing), can I order meals from Synergia Ranch?
A: Meals are included in the $600 non residential fee. Meals are an important part of the experience, besides being delicious!
- Q: I'm on a special diet. Can the cooks accommodate my needs?
A: Yes, the Synergia chef will accommodate special diets, to a limit. Please note your dietary needs on the registration form, and we will pass it on.
- Q: Can I bring my dog?
A: Sorry, Synergia Ranch doesn't allow any pets.
- Q: I want to invite another person to participate in the workshop. Do I get a discount?
A: If you bring someone who is paying full price and has not previously attended a summer retreat then you get a 10% discount off your tuition.
- Q: Can I stay additional days at Synergia Ranch before or after the retreat?
A: Yes, as long as there isn't another workshop on either end (there isn't any for the time being, but that could change). Contact us to make arrangements.