For the first time, you can combine personal Alexander study with the opportunity to explore the rich nature and culture of the Southwest USA. Explorer participants will have personal Alexander study in activities of their choice every morning for 3 hours.
The afternoons and evenings are open, to be scheduled as the group desires:
- hiking in some of the most beautiful and stunning landscapes in America
- visiting world-class museums (more than 6 in Santa Fe, including the Georgia O’Keefe, Wheelwright, Native American Museums)
- white-water rafting on the Rio Grande
- strolling through the internationally renowned street of art galleries, Canyon Road
- visiting local artisans – weavers, potters, Native American jewelers
- attending the famous Santa Fe Opera
- and more!
Participants are also welcome to join the evening study and social events ‘back at the Ranch’ – informal classes, engaging discussions, camp fires, dancing, and whatever else the night may bring!
- Japanese translators are available to travel with the Explorers.
- Price includes room & board at Synergia Ranch.
- Other costs may include sharing the cost of a car rental/gas, tickets to events, meals off campus.